Your privacy is important to Audiology Systems, Inc. Our privacy commitment to you includes:
- Under no circumstances will www.audiologysystems.com, rent or sell information about individual visitors to our site to any party outside of the Audiology Systems network.
- Audiology Systems respects the privacy of individuals visiting www.audiologysystems.com.
- Any personal information that might be submitted to us on a voluntary basis, including health and/or eCommerce profiles, mailing list subscriptions, and any other requests found on the website will be used for the sole purpose for which that information was submitted.
- All personally identifiable information submitted helps us better shape the health care information, content or services we provide to meet the preferences of our audience.
- Individuals who subscribe to our mailing list(s) will, upon occasion, receive email updates about our new products, activities, and special programs or services. If you do not want to receive these email requests, please use the Contact Us page to notify Audiology Systems.
- www.audiologysystems.com incorporates technology to collect non-personal information about our visitors. This technology is designed to provide regularly updated site statistics. Such information allows us to better assess which resources on our site are used more often and how we can help to meet the needs of our audiences.
If you have additional privacy questions, Contact Us.
Web Site Disclaimer
This site may include educational information related to certain ailments, physical conditions and their treatment. Any such information should not and may not be used as a substitute for a medical diagnosis or treatment. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to starting any treatment or if you have any questions related to your health, physical fitness or medical conditions. Audiology Systems is not engaged in the provision or practice of medical, nursing, or health care advice or services. AUDIOLOGY SYSTEMS DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. It is your responsibility to verify all information before relying on it.
Audiology Systems does not review the content of links to the audiologysystems.com site and cannot take responsibility for such content.
Audiology Systems cannot warrant or guarantee that any downloaded files from this site or from any site linked to it are free from error, viruses, or other destructive properties. You agree to assume all risk in downloading files or in retrieving any information from audiologysystems.com or any sites related or linked to it. You acknowledge that you have been advised that you should take all necessary steps to protect your computer and files from erasing, destruction, corruption or other malfunction.
Social Media Commenting Policy
Audiology Systems, Inc. uses social media to connect, engage and build a community with customers and the public concerning the Audiology Systems brand.
We welcome your comments regarding posts on our social media accounts. Comments posted to Audiology Systems social media accounts are subject to IL Public Records laws and those posting are responsible for the content of their comments. We monitor these sites periodically from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on business days. If you have an immediate concern, please Contact Us.
While we do not discriminate against views expressed by the public, we reserve the right to delete posts when:
- Comments contain advertising, spam or are irrelevant to source material posted by Audiology Systems Corporate.
- Comments are of a violent, threatening, obscene, profane or defamatory nature against any person or organization.
- Users post repetitive messages that are, or appear to be, copied and pasted.